Interview With
Eliot Coleman

Dateline: 9 August 2016 AD

Eliot Coleman
(photo link)

My introduction to Eliot Coleman came back in the 1970's when he was featured in Organic Farming & Gardening magazine (I still have that issue somewhere). Eliot is now 77 years old, and is the elder statesman of American organic gardeners.

If you're any kind of a gardener, you have at least one of Eliot Coleman's gardening books. Click on the photo link under his picture and you'll find a "fertile dozen" of vintage gardening-related books (besides his own) that he recommends. I just tracked down a couple of the less expensive ones and ordered them.

Better yet, if you want to listen to a great (and fairly recent) interview with Eliot Coleman, click here: Eliot Coleman on the Importance of Observation and Making the Soil Work For Your Farm.

I enjoyed the interview so much that I've listened to it twice.




No comments:

Post a Comment